Thursday, June 16, 2011

In 1997 I found a therapy called Healing Touch.
I had read about energy healing but finding Healing Touch allowed me to really make it a part of my life and also to be able to help those I loved who had been in pain. It turned out I could help others as well with this wonderful healing modality, that was the direction that I wanted my life to go in and my formal education into energy healing began.
I took my first Healing Touch class that year and continue to learn more about energy healing all the time. I have always had a strong desire to help people & animals, and I am very thankful to have found Healing Touch as well as other energy healing modalities to help me assist in their healing including mediumship.
When I was younger I use to see spirits and was told by a well meaning sibling that I watch too many spooky movies. When Dugan my dog passed it broke my heart to see him sitting by the window like he did when he was alive waiting for me to come home. I didn’t know what to make of it at that time and felt horrible and very alone and I did not want to see him like this anymore.
Every once in awhile I would catch a glimpse of something that was not there physically or hear something and dismiss it as my imagination. I am thankful to now to embrace my gift and include mediumship to assist with healing. I feel I was given these gifts for a reason and I am no longer afraid and feel very blessed and I am very thankful and blessed to be able to use it to assist others in their healing.
Highlights of my formal education:
Healing Touch – Healing Touch Program
Intuition – Kathryn Grace
Healing Touch for Animals taught by Kathy Veder, CHTP, BS, HTACP
Medical Intuition and Quantum Healing Classes, taught by Diana Machnak QHP/I, CHTP.
Energetic Transformations taught by Kathy Sinnett, HNC, RN, CHTP/I
Reiki for people and animals – Aoghain Lakes
Usui Reiki taught by Julie Kusiak, MA, Reiki Master/Teacher, PYT through Beaumont Hospital
Intuition – Rev. Shala Kilmer
Channeling basic and advanced – Rev. Shala Kilmer
Healing Touch Programs – My Helpful Healing Touch
Mediumship & Spirit Communication As Healing – with Rev. Elaine D. Thomas, M.S.
James Van Praagh – Healing Grief online
James Van Praagh – Enhancing Intuition online
Foundational Keys to Mediumship – Janet Nohavec
Higher levels of Mediumship – Janet Nohavec
Mediumship Development – Rev. Lisa Bouson
Advanced Mediumship – Val Williams
By appointment only in Shelby Township: Healing Touch, Reiki and email or phone readings
and in Rochester I offer readings 30 minute minimum.

Other moldalities availabe with a two hour energy healing session:
Energetic Transformation
Quantum Healing & Medical Intuition
Distance healings (one hour available)
Angel readings
Mediumship

Classes:
Energy techniques
Individuals and groups.
My Helpful Healing Touch for children (summer camp, holiday camp?)
Teaches Healing Touch techniques to students ages 6 – 12.
Class size limited to 10.
Not only will parents benefit from giving your child this unique and amazing educational gift, but the children learn vital skills helpful in everyday life:
* Basic energy concepts in a simple and enjoyable format
* How to use healing energy for their wellness and self care
* How to balance their emotions through the use of breath
* How to elicit an internal sense of peace and calm
* Meditation for self care
* How to use their energy field as a protective shield
* To create stronger sense of self
* How to use the universal life force energy for comforting and caring
Associations and Institutions I work with
Gilda’s Club Gilda’s Club Detroit
- Teaching energetic techniques
- Presentations on Healing Touch
- Spa Days doing Healing Touch at Gilda’s Club.
William Beaumont Hospital Integrated Health Department (Integrated Health Department)
- Reiki.
- Energetic Transformation classes (assisted)
Currently serves the Healing Touch Clinic on the Board of Directors.
Healing Touch for Animals
This is a passion of mine and it can be so rewarding to the animal owners to give the gift of healing to their beloved friends. In most cases I will go onsite.
Products: Young Living Essential Oils.